Tire & Wheel Alignment Shop in Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale Tire Alignment Shop Services
A reliable wheel alignment service on speed dial can take away any worries, whether you’re a novice or an experienced driver. If you live in or near Scottsdale and need a wheel alignment or want to learn more, we are here to help.
WHAT IS WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
When many people hear the term wheel alignment, they think it means adjusting the wheel itself. However, wheel alignment refers to the process of adjusting your car’s steering and suspension system.
This suspension system connects the tires to the car and influences the contact the tires make on the road. The process for each car is unique depending on its make and model. The overall aim is to keep the wheels parallel to each other and perpendicular to the road.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED A TIRE ALIGNMENT?
If you notice one or more of the below signals, bring your car to a licensed car service location like Arizona Wheel Service Plus that can guarantee a professional alignment of tires.
By paying close attention, you will notice a handful of indicators to look for when it comes to your car’s tire alignment. Some of these easy tells include:
- A crooked steering wheel: If your steering wheel is off-center or generally looks crooked when driving straight, you urgently need to book wheel alignment services for your car. The easiest way to know for sure is to check whether the emblem of your car looks crooked at the center of the wheel.
- Uneven tire wear: The tires’ quick or uneven wear patterns can indicate a misalignment. This indicator is not easy to spot unless you make intentional checks from time to time.
- The vehicle pulling in one direction: Have you recently felt your car pulling either to the right or left? If so, then you need to consider taking your vehicle for a wheel alignment service. The best way to verify this is to drive straight on the road with no bends. While holding the wheel, check whether you need one hand more than the other to keep the vehicle straight.
- A vibrating steering wheel: If the steering wheel makes vibrations and often feels unstable, it could be caused by poor wheel alignment.
WHY TIRE ALIGNMENT MATTERS
If you enjoy a smooth ride, then tire alignment matters. Proper tire alignment provides several benefits, including:
- Increased tire efficiency
- Reduced premature tire wear
- Promotes optimum and smoother drivability
- Reduced gas guzzling
WHAT DOES A WHEEL & TIRE ALIGNMENT CORRECT?
Wheel and tire alignment boil down to adjusting three things, camber, caster, and toe. Our technicians have extensive training to ensure that they give your car the utmost alignment service possible. Some things they will adjust consist of:
- Camber: Camber is the angle your tire tilts in relation to the vertical vehicle when viewed from one side. A technician will follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to align your car’s camber.
- Caster: Caster is the angle at which the tire patches interact with the steering’s upper and lower pivots. Proper caster settings enhance cornering effectiveness and speed stability.
- Toe: Toe shows the degree to which your tires point in or out when looking from a straight-forward direction. A technician will be checking for uneven or unusual tread wear created by lack of rotation for the best correction service.
WHERE TO GET WHEEL ALIGNMENT IN SCOTTSDALE
Wheel alignment is important in maintaining your vehicle’s optimum performance and longevity.
If you are experiencing any of the alerts we’ve discussed and are looking for professional wheel alignment services in or around Scottsdale, you can trust Arizona Wheel Service Plus.
We are a one-stop shop with qualified technicians and experts ready to go above and beyond for you. We provide wheel alignment services for all vehicle types, including extreme luxury brands.
Call us today to book an appointment, and let’s give you the best wheel alignment services in town.